Chicago Assisted Living and Chicago Assisted Living Memory Care
The term "assisted living" means that your loved one needs help with their activities of daily living (ADL) - bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, feeding, and walking. Chicago assisted living communities will vary greatly with the levels of care and services they provide. Many of the senior living communities provide assisted living with a memory care component. Assisted living memory care communities offer staff that is trained to deal with residents who exhibited the behaviors associated with dementia. With so many assisted living communities in the Chicago area, choosing the best one for your loved one can be frustrating and very time consuming. Andrea Donovan Senior Living Advisors can make the task easier and much more pleasant.
We have already conducted the in-depth research to help you with selecting the perfect assisted living community in the Chicago metro area. Our research has been compiled by senior living experts who have over 10 years of experience in the Chicago assisted living market. Because we have already completed the initial fact-finding process, you won't waste time calling or visiting Chicago assisted living communities that aren't appropriate for your loved one's needs.
The senior living consultants at Andrea Donovan Senior Living Advisors have toured and evaluated over 450 senior communities, including assisted living, in the Chicago area. We provide you with critical information to personalize the selection of an assisted living community for your loved one including costs, level of care, ratio of staff to residents, results from the annual inspections from the Illinois Department of health if applicable, menus, floor plans, transportation and activity schedules.
You can have confidence in our objectivity! We don't accept any compensation from the Chicago assisted living communities where we place seniors. Unlike "free" referral service that accepts huge commissions from the Chicago assisted living communities, we work solely for you and your family in customizing a solution for your senior's care needs.
Why use our Chicago assisted living placement services?
- Families in the Chicago area and out-of-state have entrusted us with their loved ones' placement since 2006, and refer us to family and friends.
- Our senior living experts have worked in communities that maintained perfect scores on their inspections from the Illinois Department of Health. We know which communities deliver superior care.
- We remove any guesswork from the process of finding the right assisted living community since we know which homes are able to deliver certain levels of care.
- We work with clients of all income levels and will find an appropriate assisted living community or supportive living (Medicaid) community.
- We will always check availability, schedule the tours, and attend them with you if requested.
- Our recommendations are long-term solutions with your loved one's care needs and financial realities kept in mind.
Your loved one's well-being is our highest priority. We look forward to working with you in finding the best senior living option for your loved one. Please let us know how we can help!
Call us at (847) 934-5303, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Chicago Assisted Living consultation.
More Chicago Senior Services: