Watch the Video to Learn How Senior Living Advisors Can Help YouClick video for larger view
- Evaluate Your Loved One's Needs: At your request, we arrange a consultation to evaluate your loved one's needs. This may take place in person, over the telephone, or via email. We will discuss your loved one's:
- Current living circumstances
- Ability to complete activities of daily living (eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, walking)
- Physician's diagnosis of current medical conditions
- List of medications and ability to take them
- Financial situations (Note: we work with clients seeking communities that accept Medicaid)
- Location preference for a potential new home
- A cost estimate will be prepared based upon your needs, budget, and the complexity of the senior's circumstances. We offer hourly and package rates based upon a flexible menu of services.
Be assured that we are not compensated by any of the communities represented in our presentations. That way, we are objective and we work for you and your loved one.
- We will arrange to personally meet your loved one to assess the level of care that is appropriate.
- Prepare Recommendations: A typical consultation includes a customized report that provides three or four options. A face-to-face explanation of the findings are presented to you. We discuss the positive and negative aspects of each option. Availability of the potential accommodations is checked prior to the presentation.
- Help with Evaluation and Transition: We will also arrange for and attend the tours of selected facilities. It never hurts to have a second set of eyes and ears present with you during the tours. They can be an emotional experience, and you may forget the correct questions to ask.
- Follow-up: We are available to conduct periodic "walk-in" checks on the loved one. We act as a liaison for those relatives living out of state. In the cases where nursing home care is involved, we can attend quarterly care plan meetings.
Please contact us. We look forward to hearing about your loved one's needs